It’s more important than ever to find new life for our old stuff when we no longer need them. Across the world, people are beginning to embrace the idea of reusing, buying used, and making space for others to enjoy the things that we used to enjoy. This idea extends to textbooks as well. Students and learners everywhere and of all ages use textbook buyback programs
Why should I sell my textbooks?
Once you’ve used your textbooks (and hopefully passed all your courses), selling them is a smart, ethical way to get some money back in your pocket. It’s also a smart way to ensure that you empower another student to access the used books they need to do well in their courses. Hopefully, that student will do the same, and the cycle of giving will continue 🙂
Selling your textbooks also ensures that less trees need to be cut down in order to print a new copy of that book. It’s the sensible, sustainable thing to do, and it pays well!
Where can I sell my textbooks?
Well, we don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back, but we think we at BookSeeker.io run the best textbook buyback in Canada, period 🙂 Here’s how we can help you sell your textbooks:
- You’ll get the best prices, guaranteed.
- You can sell a wider range of textbooks to our textbook buyback service. In other words, we buy books that others textbook buybacks don’t. This means whichever school you go to, whatever program you are in, we’ll probably buy that book
- You can ship your books to us for free, from anywhere in Canada.
- You can feel knowing that every time you sell your textbooks to BookSeeker, you are supporting the BookSeeker Scholarship Program (The BookSeeker Scholarship is a cash award for Canadian university and college students)
Sweet! How do I get started?
To get started, gather the books you want to sell, and head over to our textbook buyback page. Once you are there, you’ll be able to:
- Get a price for each of your books,
- Get a free shipping label, and
- Complete your textbook sell back so you can get paid by PayPal, eTransfer, or cheque.
Remember, every book you sell in a book that is recycled, benefits another student, and puts money in your pocket.
Sounds good? Let’s get started!